Grass Portable Net Kit 9.5m
Complete portable net kit ready for use on grass.
Choose only if you want official or rope lines and what antennas colour you wish.
If you come to pickup you court to Maroubra, we will discount it by $50.
(Pickups by appointment only!)
Complete portable net kit ready for use on the beach.
Volleyball Net 9.5m × 1m
- official size of beach volleyball net where the game is 2 on 2 players but it can be used with 9m × 9m lines and fort he game 6 on 6
- usually blue colour
Hexanganol with button
- recommended for grass and outdoor but will work on beach
- hexanganol shape
- 1 pole consists of 3 pieces
- storage: pole parts slide in
Net Tensioners - 1 fixed, 1 flexible
- ropes that keep net tensioned
- fixed lenght for one side and flexible for the other side
4 grass pegs / nails
- used for grass and outdoors with soft surface (soil, sand etc.)
- needs to be hammered into the ground
Volleyball Bounderies Lines 9m × 9m
- used to set the bounderies of the volleyball field.
- made of fabric.
- official size of indoor volleyball court for games 6 on 6.
- actual lines are a rectangle of 18m × 8m, which means each side of the court is 9m × 9m.
- lines width is 25mm or ropes according to selection.
- flat lines (25mm) - width 25mm.
- rope lines (5-7mm) - easier to set up and pack up; lighter; suitable for recreational games.
Line Grass pegs
- used to keep lines straight on the grass or soil.
- can be used with both types of lines.
Antennas are the sticks you see on each side of a net and above. They help players to understand where the bounderies on the ground are. In official competitiones antennas are required for both indoor and beach volleyball courts.
- blue, white or black antennas sleeve.
- antenna stick is striped red and white.
- used for hammering pegs for grass and outdoor cours
- bag for the whole portable net kit.
- very handy if you want to move or store your court.