The only ankle brace built for performance‚Äî you‚Äôll play better and play more, losing less time to injuries with the Ultra Zoom. The Performathane¬Æ soft shell forms to you, allowing your ankle to move in all the natural ways while helping to prevent any excessive movement that may cause an injury. The Ultra Zoom is on your ankle in seconds, protects continuously for hours and lasts for multiple seasons.
Who Should Wear the Ultra Zoom?
- Athletes who play sports with high incidence of ankle injuries, such as volleyball, basketball, football, soccer, lacrosse, field hockey and others.
- Athletes who dislike the old style corset lace-up (tie-up) style supports that restrict ankle range of motion and lose support rapidly.
- Individuals who require slightly more ankle support for their day-to-day activities
The Best Shoes to Wear with the Ultra Zoom
Recommended: Low-top sneakers that have a traditional tongue and laces where you can loosen the laces enough to fit the brace in the shoe.
Not Recommended: Sneakers that have a sleeve or collar design that limit the opening of the shoe. Due to their limiting design, it is very difficult to insert any ankle braces in these shoes.
Not Recommended: Tall boots or sandals.
- Still not sure if your shoes will work with the Ultra Zoom? Message our athletic trainers for additional help.
- Weight: S/M (5 oz); L/XL (6 oz)
- Height: S/M (7‚Ä≥); L/XL (7.5‚Ä≥)
- Design: Hinged Cuff Technology
- Shell: Performathane Soft Shell
- Break-In Period: 2‚Äì3 hours of athletic activity or 6‚Äì8 hours of casual wear
- S/M Ultra Zoom includes a Regular length upper Activity Strap (10.5‚Ä≥)
- L/XL Ultra Zoom includes an X-Long upper Activity Strap (12.5‚Ä≥)
Although your new ankle braces will fit either ankle, make sure to mark them ‚Äúright‚Äù or ‚Äúleft‚Äù on the white tab on the upper strap and wear them on the same ankle each time. Since the ankle braces will form fit to your ankle, they will become ankle specific after the break-in period.
Your ankle brace size is different from your shoe size because it‚Äôs based on your ankle circumference. View our size chart for instructions on measuring your ankle circumference. You‚Äôll use that measurement to figure out which size brace will provide the best fit. The Ultra Zoom will not fit a shoe size smaller than a women‚Äôs size 6 or a men‚Äôs size 7.
To Determine if you Need an X-Long Activity Strap on Your S/M Ultra Zoom:
Find your medial ankle bone. It‚Äôs the one you can feel protruding from the inside of your ankle. Then, measure the circumference of your lower leg from a point two inches above your medial ankle bone. If the circumference you measured is 11 inches or greater, add on an X-Long Upper Activity Strap for a better fit and greater comfort when you wear your brace.
Measure around your ankle with a tape measure as shown in the photo and then reference the size chart to the right. If your ankle is measuring right at 14‚Ä≥ then we would recommend going with the smaller size and ordering an X-Long Upper Activity Strap if needed.
||14" and below
||35.5 cm and below
||Above 35.5 cm
You don‚Äôt get used to an Ultra Ankle brace. It gets used to you. The form fit makes your brace fit like a glove. It takes seconds to put on then stays on your ankle, not your mind.
When you lace up your ankle, you‚Äôre limiting your natural range of motion. This type of support can negatively impact your performance. When you wear an Ultra Zoom, you can move in all the natural ways because the brace only restricts excessive movement that might cause an injury. You‚Äôll play better and play more, losing less time to injuries.
The Ultra Zoom will support you no matter what the day calls for, be it a walk down the street or playing in a big game. You can rely on our braces like your body depends on it. Each brace‚Äôs Performathane soft shell will provide support for multiple seasons, never cracking, breaking, or tearing.